Search This Blog

(Speed) Walk in the Park

I'll be starting my day tomorrow with speed walking. I figured that I have to really prepare myself if I want to join any marathon. I'll be taking it slowly, no need to rush my body.  For the past 8 years, I was happy with just staying at home and watch TV after work. This must stop. I. Have. To. Get. Fit!

So tomorrow, I'll be heading to the park near our place.


The park is characterized with a large water area as the total area of the pond stretches to 80,000 square metres, which represents 54.4% of the total area of the park.


photo credit: http://imresolt.blogspot.com
Yeah, there's a huge pond in the middle of this park. It's HUGE! Good for early morning walks. It also has basketball and tennis courts.

I finally convinced someone to come with me. Mark, you and I have a date tomorrow! Expect your phone to ring before 6 AM!

Excuse me while I sync my ipod. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails