Search This Blog

Mt. Pulag : the dream

I have always wanted to hike up a mountain. It has been always on my list. Ever since.  Before, I was too young and my parents won't let me. Then, I got caught up with other things. So now I have to do this.

Early this year, my brother went on journey. He needed to do some soul searching and this is where found solace, even if its just for a while:



Mount Pulag (or sometimes Mount Pulog) is the second highest mountain in the Philippines. It is Luzon’s highest peak at 2,922 meters above sea level.


Depending on the trail, a climb may take 1–4 days, with the easiest being the Ambangeg trail. The difficulty level of the climb ranges from 3 to 7 out of 9 in the local classification system. No special equipment is required for the climb



And this is why I want to conquer Mt. Pulag. And I am going to do this with my brother, hopefully.


*source: wikipedia*


2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I think it will be fun to climb Mt. Pulag with your brother. Your post made me miss trekking. You should also try trekking to Mt. Pinatubo. I tried it and it was so much fun.

    Miss N of
    http://nortehanon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by Miss N. I would really want to do this with my bro.
    If we can fit it in our schedule, we might check Mt. Pinatubo too. =D

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails