Search This Blog

Change



I know it looks like I've abandoned this blog by not posting for more than a month. I haven't. I still intend to do my list  ... but maybe a little different from what I originally wrote.

You see, things took quite a turn and I am being steered to a different direction. It's not bad actually, just "unplanned". Not updating here really makes me feel bad and guilty but I have a good reason for it. Something that I'm not yet ready to announce. I will eventually but for now, let me make some changes and hopefully I would be able to actually achieve my goals.

My 35 Things

1. Skydiving -- so near, yet so far. I might not be able to do this in the next few years. Maybe in my 40 before 40 list?
2. Bungee jumping -- not in the near future.
3. Scuba Dive in Palau -- I checked with my bestfriend and she's actually in the Philippines right now, not in Palau. So, I will have to move this when she goes back.
4. Conquer Mt. Pulag -- As much as I want to to do this when I go home in August, I physically won't be able to.
5. Pyramids, Pharaohs and Luxor aka Visit Egypt -- Well, considering the situation in the Middle East right now, I don't think traveling there would be a good idea.
6. Go to France -- I think I'll skip the traveling altogether.
7. Visit 3 Continents
8. Achieve my ideal weight -- I still intend to do this but I won't be concentrating on the losing weight part for now.
9. Run a marathon -- Will try to do this before 35.
10. Have an emergency fund. -- in progress.
11. Learn Pole Dancing -- I do want to learn but there's no way I'd be able to find a pole dancing school in Dubai. I feel so stupid for putting this in the first place. doh!
12. Learn Another Language -- in progress. I decided on French.
13. Wakeboarding -- maybe early next year.
14. Learn to play an instrument -- according to my brother, a guitar is waiting for me at home. YAY!!
15. Have a portrait of myself. -- Ahhh, I will do this definitely.
16. Try a proper Moroccan Bath -- planned.
17. Attend a concert -- still looking for a concert that I'm interested in.
18. Visit places mentioned in the Da Vinci Code -- someday.
19. See the Stonehenge -- someday.
20. Try Indoor Skiing -- maybe early next year.
21. Take the day off on my birthday. -- will happen on 2012!
22. Movie Marathon: Lord of the Rings
23. Donate Blood -- soon
24. Get a Tattoo -- undecided ... I want to but something is stopping me. You'll know soon.
25. Have a family reunion (parents & siblings) -- definitely happening!
26. Watch 1o Best Movies Ever Made -- only 4 movies left.
27. Defeat King Koopa!! -- I honestly stopped playing. I'm stuck at level 8 with hundred lives!
28. Hot Air Balloon Ride -- I'll have to arrange for this soon before summer hits big time.
29. Earn Extra $$ -- hope to continue having extra income streams.
30. Make our family tree -- finally done!
31. Try Ice Skating -- maybe early next year.
32. Have an "Indoor" [Herb] Garden -- happening soon. Maybe start with a tomato.
33. Do Volunteer Work -- still looking for a cause to join.
34. Wear a wig and false lashes -- I got myself falsies and failed at putting them on ... twice! I still need to buy a proper wig.
35. COMING SOON  =)

As you can see, traveling and serious activities might be put on hold. It's because of my current condition. I will be having regular check ups and my blood sugar and pressure will have to be monitored. I just want to be healthy so I can live life to the fullest!

Because a lot of stuff might not happen, I'll post a revised list soon. Promise.

2 comments:

  1. I'm always changing my list. As I find out about new things, I add them to the list and some things I no longer want to do, so I remove it. I think it's always a changing document and should suit who I am at that moment. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jessica!

    I really feel like a loser for changing and not sticking to my original list. But it would be a bigger mistake to stick to them and then fail or not enjoy doing them.

    The list is about having fun and doing things you love... right?

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails