Search This Blog

List within a List

Watch Ten Best Movies Ever


I had a hard time finishing this "mini" list because the ranking for the best 10 movies would change every year ... more or less. So I decided that I'll just pick the ten that I haven't really watched yet.

Here goes:

1. Casablanca  (1942) - consistently ranks near the top of the list of greatest films of all time.


 2. Gone with the Wind (1939) - another one of the greatest and most popular movies of all time. (why have I not watched this before? .. I really don't know)


3. Citizen Kane (1941) - often considered THE greatest movie of all time.


4. Schindler's List (1993) - ranked # 8 in the 2007 list of best American movies of all time. Now this one, I've seen before but I was not really paying attention to what I was watching. *laughs*


5. The Graduate (1967) - ranked 7th in AFI's 100 years ... 100 movies.


Continued here

*photos and info gathered from wikipedia.org*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails