Search This Blog

35

My birthday has come and gone. My deadline past. Did I finish my list? .. no. Was I happy about it? ... of course not. I would have finished them off if I could but again, I have a very important person in my life right now that no list can trump.

Out of 35 things, I was able to cross out at least 7 items. Even though I've hit the 3 - 5 mark, I'll still try and finish my list and probably add some more to it. But I will probably write updates on my main blog since I no longer have a specific deadline.

Thank you universe for giving me the gift of life, I will enjoy it to the fullest!


1 comment:

  1. Belated happy birthday...i miss u Shei...hope everything is well. :D

    and yeah..my 35 list didnt go well as planned either...but hey...life isn't dictated by list..let's seize the day instead!

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails