Search This Blog

#21. Fire a Gun

Actually, #21 is "Get a Tattoo". But since I'm breastfeeding my little one, I decided to tweak the list (again!).

#21 - Fire A Gun - happened on November 30.
Together with my "brothers", we went to a firing range somewhere in Makati.

I (think I) got a .44 cal.
50 rounds.
It was my first. I was clueless. Luckily I have somebody there to guide me through.
Alfred showed me how to hold the gun, aim the gun, what NOT to do with the gun and how to actually fire the gun.

safety first. don't put your finger on the trigger unless you're ready to fire. 

It was a fun experience. I totally made a fool of myself. LOL!
I kept forgetting what to do and what NOT to do. Thank God I did not absentmindedly point the gun at anyone.

I felt great. It felt like I was in the same league as Lara Croft. Only when Lara Croft fires a gun, the empty casing doesn't hit her on the forehead. And I bet she doesn't close her eyes every time she pulls the trigger. LOL!

Too bad we had so little time. And my baby started crying like hell outside (far from the firing range, somebody had to come inside and tell me my baby is inconsolable). Of course I had to stop. Mommy duties comes first.

I would love to do this again.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on another check off your list! I've shot a gun before too, but definitely did not hit the bulleyes! Next time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckyannette, Thanks for dropping by!
    I think I did well on the "target". I forgot to take a photo of that...hmmm.
    Next time!

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails