Search This Blog

Back on Track

It has been six months. Normally, I would say that it has been too long. That I miss blogging and I am moving forward with my list. But six months flew by and I did not miss anything at all.

I was busy with something else... actually, I was busy with SOMEONE.

Where was I? 
I was around. I just didn't update this blog.

What about my lose weight/run a marathon goal?
I can now say that I am ready to lose weight again. The reason why I stopped running / training is because a few days after this post, I found out I was pregnant. This is the main reason why I had to tweak my list in the first place.

What about my other goals?
Honestly, I didn't have time to do any of the things I listed down. I was busy being pregnant. I gained a lot of weight and then I had to go on a diet because my blood sugar was out of whack. There were cravings and mood swings. On top of that, I still had to work and deal with "certain" people.

Why start now? Isn't it too early?
Well, I'll be turning 35 soon and it would be a shame if I didn't finish at least half of my list. I gave birth almost a month ago and right now I'm losing those kg's like crazy. I'm not even doing any exercises since I had a c-section delivery. I blame it on the sleepless nights.

All I have to do right now is stay focused and when I've lost most of the weight, I'll be able to start running again (with my doctor's blessings of course).

Will I be able to finish my 35 list?
I really don't know. I'm taking it one day at a time. I realized that the true reason why I created this list was because I felt that my life is not going anywhere. That I have no clear path, no direction. I needed a list to keep me focused.

But now, I have a reason for living. I have a little one that depends on me.  A  life that I am responsible for.
My number one goal right now is to get this right. That I don't screw up on being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails