Search This Blog

Journey To Weight Loss

Today I learned about Fitday.com.

I was bloghopping and found Jan's 30 before 30 blog. She tracks her weight loss via fitday.com. Of course I signed up the next minute. I filled in the info needed (current weight, weight loss goal, food intake...etc).



Happy to report that I ate much less than what I burned today. I'll probably post a screen cap of my progress again after 4 weeks. There's no point in bragging when it's just one day data. I really enjoyed playing with the site, adjusting my goals, tweaking my activities and adding my food intake. It's just so much fun! I feel that I'm finally doing something. Something right this time.

I gave myself 6 months to achieve my ideal weight. *crossing fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails