Search This Blog

Personal Finance Blogs

As I've mentioned in my previous post, I'll post the links of my favorite personal finance blogs here. Check it out:

List of Personal Finance Blogs 

  • Blogging Away Debt - a personal finance blog. This was created by Tricia who was able to pay off her debt in 2009. This blog is now managed by Beks. Check out her progress!
  • Our Debt Blog - a blog about the struggles of having self control and managing credit cards. Nice read!
  • The Frugal Dad - you can get a lot of tips from this blog!
  • Savvy Saver - personal finance blog dedicated to making smart money decisions, living below your means, and increasing net worth.
  • The Budgeting Babe - journey from over-spender to power saver
  • Make Love Not Debt - a couples blog. This is a must read for couples out there!
These are just some of the blogs that I read. There are lots out there. You can also check out blog rolls of the finance blogs mentioned above. I'll add more later.

Finance Tools I Use:

These are just some of the personal finance tools I use (...I'm going to be brutally honest here, I use them for a while then forget about it. LOL!)


As part of my 35 Thing Project - #10 Have an emergency fund, I'll update my progress here so I can be accountable for my success (or failure... x_x). 

Let's do it!!


2 comments:

  1. goodluck! and sa akin din hehe!

    i installed an app in my blackberry, expensify, ok din sya to list everything. pwede rin sa web, try mo =)

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails