Search This Blog

Holiday - 5 days work free

In celebration of Eid, we had a 5 holiday. The first three days were fine. Went for a "jalk" [jog-walk combo] for two days straight. Timed my 100 meter and 200 meter sprints.

I can't say I'm happy with the results but I'm not complaining. The fact that I was able to run is good enough.

while waiting for Gracey...
What's also good about having a national holiday, I get to have more running buddies. Gracey is my cousin ... sort of. [I won't bore you with our genealogy]

Gracey...ready to run
Aside from the running track, the park also has warm up/exercise facilities which we used ... (for a while). I managed to do 5 push ups and 10 sit ups. Not much but I'm still going to put it out here so I can compare after a few months.

I decided to rest on Wednesday. My body started complaining.

On Thursday, I had to accompany Gracey to the hospital. We stayed there till Friday morning. When we got home, I finished the house chores and got everything ready for the work week. Today, Saturday, is the first day of work. I haven't run for four days now. I should really get my groove back. Hopefully tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails