Search This Blog

List within a List [part 2]

Watch Ten Best Movies Ever


To finish off my list of 10 movies ever, here's the other half: (part 1 here)

     6. Tootsie (1982) - Not a top lister, but always on AFI's top 100 list. Dustin Hoffman was brilliant in this!! I remember watching this with my parents. I was about 5 years old then. I couldn't remember the story so it was a nice treat for me.

    7. My Fair Lady (1964) - Again, probably not a top lister but it has been on AFI's 100 list. I picked this one out because for the life of me, I have not seen a single Audrey Hepburn movie. <insert loser icon here>. It was a nice movie, except it was Eliza Doolittle was too loud! But I loved it nonetheless.


     8. It's a Wonderful Life (1946)nominated for five Oscars without winning any, but the film has since been recognized by the American Film Institute as one of the 100 best American films ever made, and placed number one on their list of the most inspirational American films of all time.


   
     9. M*A*S*H (1970) - believe it or not, I chose this because I saw the title in a dream. =)




     10.  Braveheart (1995) - Probably the only one not in  AFI's top 100. But according to my friends, it's a definite must watch. I have not seen this movie, I don't know why.  <again, insert loser icon here> Watched it last week and a sucker for historical films that I am, I enjoyed it immensely.


In my defense, I have watched The Godfather Trilogy, The Wizard of Oz, Silence of the Lambs and other great movies. I just picked out the ones that I haven't watched (the ones that I'm sure I'd want to watch)

As an extra treat, I would also watch Breakfast at Tiffany's, Robin & Marian and To Kill a Mockingbird.

So there you have it, my 10 best movies ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails