Search This Blog

#1 Skydive

When I started doing my list, I just wrote down things I wanted to do. Without thinking about the details, I just wrote them one by one.

Take Skydiving for example. I have no freakin' idea where I'll be doing this or how much it would cost. I just wrote it down because I wanted to do it. Thinking about it now, it seems unrealistic. I am so clueless about these things! So I started googling.

I literally fell to the floor when I found out that there is a facility here in Dubai. (duh!) And the fees are quite reasonable too!! Here's a clip from Skydive Dubai website:




AMAZING!

This is definitely happening!

Though technically I am still within their weight limit... I won't take any chances. So this will have to wait for a while but definitely happening!!


2 comments:

  1. hi I saw that you want to run a marathon on your wishlist, but first of all i did follow your blog shoutingwind, if you are unable to register this time for the 5k womens you can still start your training from now on to participate in the standard chartered dubai marathon in jan 2011 there are 3 categories, the marathon thats 42k
    10k road race and 3k fun run, balitaan mo ako malay mo we become runningmates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Carla. I want to run talaga on January.

    Let's be running mates!! I need the motivation. :D

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails