Search This Blog

(Speed) Walk in the Park - The Details

I prepared my ipod playlist.
Set my alarm.
Got ready before 6 AM.
I was able to get hold of Mark at around 0630. I'll let it pass coz it was his birthday that day.


Mark and I after 5 kilometers.



All sweaty and flushed. I love it!

It was a great start. We agreed to do this every Friday morning. Oh, that's Mark's serious face. You should see him when he's goofing around. HILARIOUS! *Photos taken from my camera phone*

More good news. It seems I've found my training partner. I just found out that one of the guys in the office actually run marathons and stuff. He agreed to help me out. First things first, he's gonna help me with my shoe hunt. Then he'll take me to their leader his group of runner friends.

As you can see from my current state, I don't think I'll be prepared for the Dubai Marathon in January. But I'm so psyched to know that there are other marathons going on all year round. Me so happy!!

So, let me get some ZZZzzz's. I have to adjust my body clock and form new sleeping habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails