Search This Blog

#27 Defeat King Koopa!

photo source: www.wikepedia.org
If you are an "80's" kid, you definitely know King Koopa/Bowser. He's the king of the "koopas". Those turtle-like creatures in the Super Mario game. If I'm not mistaken, Super Mario 1 was released sometime in 1985.

I think I'm the only person left who hasn't defeated this evil king. I don't want to die knowing that I wasn't able to finish the most wonderful game ever invented. In fairness to me, we didn't own a Nintendo Family Computer back then. We go over to our friends house and play till its time for bed.

photo source: www.wikipedia.org
I never really finished the darn thing. I have friends who can finish the game in 10 minutes. GAAAH!!
Right now, I'm stuck at level 5-4. I'm such a loser! HAHA!!

p.s. - This game really brings back memories. Love it to bits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails