Search This Blog

Granny Moment: Back Pain

I love early morning walks during Friday. Most people stay in bed late on Fridays. Thursday is party night in this part of the world.

There's no traffic on Friday mornings. At 6 am, the park is almost empty...well, almost. There's a small group of guys playing basketball. A couple of yogis and some mommies with their babies enjoying the early morning sun.

The weather was perfect last Friday. It wasn't humid and there's a slight cold breeze. So perfect that we were able to go around the park 5 times. That would be 6 kilometers more or less.  Perfect!

---
However, today is a different thing altogether.

I have been feeling this dull pain on my lower back for quite some time now. I'm  convinced its because of my bed. I didn't really do anything about the back pain then. I have a really high tolerance for pain. I pierced my own earlobe, that's something.

Today I almost cried. Because I can't walk properly. I can't stand up without feeling excruciating pain, like getting kicked in the nuts...(I heard that's painful...) I can't even lift my laptop. =(

What's happening to me? I have to get better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails