Search This Blog

#15 Portrait

I do not photograph well. That's a fact. My face, head and body won't coordinate so I gave up and just make goofy faces whenever I have my picture taken. I can never pull off a "sexy" shot or a serious face.

Maybe I'm just being overly critical of myself. Maybe not. Maybe I just need to get over my insecurities and go for it. So there, I'm listing it down. I want a portrait of myself framed and hung.

I want it classy and vintage.


Maybe dress up like those in the Elizabethan era.



Ok, this is Queen Elizabeth I, so maybe not. But it surely would be fun to do the RED QUEEN. =D


I'd be happy to do something classy and modern.


Or maybe something seductive like this. (Of course that would be after I've lost like a gazillion pounds!)


Anything as long as its beautifully done. Calling my photographer friends!!

*photos not mine, credits to owners*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails