Search This Blog

Weigh Day

It's weigh day today. I'm happy to report that I lost some weight since the first weigh in. Actually, I lost more than this. I knew I'd regret having nachos and dip yesterday. nachos, dip, popcorn and soda. Arrgh! I should resist cinema food.

yes, another hello kitty sock. I have 3 of those, don't judge =D

Second weigh in at 219.4.

On a related note, I chanced upon a post  about The Line Diet. You basically plot your current weight vs. your goal weight and draw a straight line across. Then you weigh yourself everyday, if your weight for the day is below the line, you eat whatever you want. If it's above the line, you have to eat low calorie food for the day and hope that tomorrow you weigh less. (If you find my explanation a bit confusing, please read all about it here.)

Now, I'm getting different opinions on weighing yourself everyday. Some people would prefer to set a specific weigh day and not be obsessed with the scales. For others, weighing everyday works. Right now I'm trying this Line Diet, it somehow makes sense.

What about you? What are your thoughts on weighing?

[If you would like to try the Line Diet, you may download the excel file via Daily Dose of Excel or use the online version]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails