Search This Blog

#12 Learn Another Language

My friend, Lyn, was able to score an Italian phrase book with audio tutorial. It made me realize I haven't done anything with regards to the #12 in my list.

Which would be better?
Spanish ... a lot of Spanish words are already incorporated in Tagalog/Filipino. This wouldn't be hard (I think) but it would still be cool to learn how to converse in proper Spanish.

French ... I've had lessons in French for two semesters (I forgot all about it though)

Italian ... well, have you watched Eat, Pray, Love? Plus Lyn gave me a copy of the audio tutorial. We were saying "scusi, scusi" a lot while having coffee. So much fun!

I asked my friends in Facebook which one is better. So far, I got 2 votes Spanish, 4 votes French, 1 vote Italian. What do you think?









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails