Search This Blog

I'm seriously doing something wrong...

*this is going to be a bullet point post...*



  • I have been yoyo-ing on the scale front. =(
  • Seriously, who can resist rice? (obviously not me...)
  • I need to change my eating habits, seriously!
  • Dubai Marathon is tomorrow!! (will be watching and cheering on the sidelines)
  • Currently reading : The 4 Hour Body - Tim Ferris. (will probably do a review later)
  • I was able to score a chiropractic treatment at 80% off! GoNabit FTW!!
  • Money in, money out -- will be paying off some loans today. 
Mini fitness goal: photograph foods I eat. 

Edited to add: I'm crossing off # 30 - Make our Family Tree. I have completed my immediate family and included a whole lot of relatives in the process.  3 down, 32 more to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails