Search This Blog

First "Official" Weigh In

Let's welcome 2011 with my first "official" weigh in. I meant to do this  yesterday being 1-1-11, but ... yeah I forgot. [embarrassed laughter here]. I got too excited with our "New Year's Day Breakfast", I just went at it like no other.

I say "official" because I've had weigh ins before but this will be the first time that I'm actually going to post what the scale says. And It's fitting too, because I will need all the support and motivation now that I have to deal with the holiday weight.

Here goes:

Excuse the glare/flash ... and the grey polka dotted Hello Kitty socks. =p
So what's the damage? I gained about 4 lbs, more or less. I had it coming though. Holiday feast, nasty leg pain and pms cravings [sorry for the TMI bit], they don't go together, really!

There you have it! Now help me get rid of this fast...I need to hit my mini goal by May. (170 lbs, is that possible or even healthy?)

2 comments:

  1. Na-wow mali ako dun ah! Take 2:

    Hi Sheila! Kaya mo yan! Sasabayan kita. I'm cutting off rice and softdrinks from my diet. More fruits and vegetables. Challenge talaga! I weighed myself yesterday and my official post-holiday weight is almost the same as yours. Not bad considering that my heaviest was 231 lbs. We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mikay!! Thanks for the support.

    sige let's do this!

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails