Search This Blog

Dubai Marathon 2011 - Pictures

Warning: picture heavy.
These are random pictures taken during the Dubai Marathon (and some are from our annual "office get together") If you are in these photos and you'd like to be edited out, please send me an email.










Money collected for "Takbo para kay Kabayan" Fund Raiser

Representatives of Filipino Runners UAE

I'll be training with these two guys starting tomorrow (I'll be the person trailing behind, panting and wishing I was dead). I know it will be hard keeping up but weigh day is just a few days away so I have to suck it up and just go for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails