Search This Blog

Weigh Day Feb 1

It's weigh day and I'm not very happy about it.

No more Hello Kitty socks
It's the same numbers as my last weigh day. I can't say it didn't move because it did. It moved up. It moved down. But it moved up more. (Maybe I have to make sure that my body understands my goal...it's to lose the weight...to move down...not up!!) I'm over 6.8 lbs from my supposed target weight today (212.4 lbs).

No excuses.

Today is another day.

On other "list" related news, I finished watching "Gone with the Wind"  last night. All four hours of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you. Your comments and feedbacks would definitely help me in this quest. It would be much appreciated if you can spread the word about this project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails